Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Blues

Monday Blues??? Not just because i mostly tend to wear blue on this day... definitely not because my wardrobe has majority of it.



Well unlike others I get this feeling much before the day starts. By sunday evening my body clock starts reminding me - the time is running out. Have all the fun u can. Tomo again the same old routine.

There is nothing wrong about my work. Just the pressure of having a routine. Simply put i hate restrictions, rules and set routines. It sort of hinders my creativity ( some of them might know whom i flicked it from ... creative freedom hahha :P )

After quarter of my ideal life span passed by, i sort of am used to these feeings. I should say back in college it was lesser as compared to while working.

For me it just lasts till sunday, once monday kicks in - i go with the flow. As the day progresses - I realise why was that a reminder from my inner ticking mechanism. I forget the same rules i used to hate and once it stops over the weekend.. my body assumes may be she s quit the job. thats all.. THE END hahha

To its dissappointment - I try hard consciously to try to fit in. Well lets try to remember how was it last week. Wat all did we do???

The main indicator of this phenomenon is the large no of accounts that i have to login. mails in diff domain. bank accounts. and numerous other e-utilities. I used to have this very diff problem - i used to remember the password but wat was the username i gave to this account 8-O

By the time all the passwords and userids are recovered, i steady my boat that flows with the time for another monday. Every monday i feel they should do away with the concept of weekend. Rather work for a long time and take a big vacation too !!!

u know who says 2 days she forgets what she is supposed to do. a week or 10 days of vacation she would forget where to come and why to come!!!

No comments: